Just a little ole working gal, who loves food

Thursday, November 7, 2013

My BEST Potato Salad

I just noticed that I had a lot of recipes over the summer that I never posted. Things just got busy...it was summer and we had some great weather this year! So I apologize if you have already packed away your BBQ's and potato salad isn't on you menu's. I however make this all year round!
 
Ingredients:
 
5-6 Large Yukon Gold Potato's
1/2 Red Onion, Minced
3 Scallions, Chopped
4 Hard Boiled Eggs
1 Lemon, Juiced
3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tsp Tangy Dill Relish (Must be this kind!! Sweet Relish will ruin this!)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
Paprika for Garnish

Peel & Cube your Potato's and Boil them until they are fork tender. Once ready rinse under cold water and set aside.

Chop your Red Onion and Green Onions. We like Onions in our family...but if you find its a little much you can half this.

Add your chopped Hard Boiled Eggs

Now add all these ingredients. I usually add a bit of everything, taste, and add more as I feel is needed. Maybe start with half of all the measurements listed above and work up from there!

Mix everything together with the potato's and sprinkle some paprika over the whole dish.

Serve with Burgers, Ribs, Hot Dogs...pretty much anything off a BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment