Just a little ole working gal, who loves food

Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog Break!

Hello All!! I have a very hectic week coming up with a huge family BBQ at our home on the weekend. So I am going to take a blog break to write up recipes that I have, and give you all my devoted attention for the next few months!
In the meantime here are a few pictures of what I cooked in the past week and what will be making an appearance when I come back next Monday. Enjoy your week all! (I know I will!).

Oh and one more thing! If anyone has a tried and true homemade granola bar recipe I would GREATLY appreciate the link. I am going to start my picture posting with my failed granola bar recipe. lol!



I call this photo "Granola Bar EPIC FAIL". It was burnt, dry, and completely fell apart. 



 Garlic Studded Roast Beef. Uber Yum

 Slow Smoked Pulled Pork (a la Husband)


Beast and Bear

And just because they are so darn cute. My babies...totally caught them in a loving moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment